Where is it warm and sunny and you can see all the latest systems, software, services and applications for enterprise communications and collaboration? If you answered Enterprise Connect in Orlando, FL you guessed correct. It’s hard to get me away from the Rocky Mountains during Spring climbing season – but this show promises to be a particularly interesting place to visit if you are interested in the Unified Communications space and where it is headed.
I’ll be attending Enterprise Connect next week and would like to invite you to come join me at booth 743. This is my first time going to this show and I’m looking forward to this opportunity to meet with new people in the enterprise communications space. Of course, we’ll be demoing Solstice so if you want to see it first hand – make sure you come by.
The show is a particularly good fit for Solstice. It is the ONLY pure software wireless collaboration product on the market today and runs on the existing corporate network. In fact, its the only wireless media streaming and collaboration product with focus on the enterprise. Our customers began discussing corporate roll-outs of Solstice with us and it became clear that Solstice needed to fit within the enterprise software landscape. Throughout fall and winter, we were busy adding a set of enterprise-specific features including one-click updates and centralized management of Solstice displays throughout the enterprise using the Solstice Dashboard. We also added the ability to integrate with AV control panels from companies like Crestron and AMX.
End-users seem to love Solstice because it is so easy to connect multiple users to a display simultaneously using any device – creating an instant collaboration session. At Enterprise Connect we’ll be showing how our new features allow the IT department to love Solstice too. How it can be used to create an instant collaboration session, but with these features the IT department is able to adopt and support Solstice like it does any other software product focused on increasing productivity. If you have a chance to stop by the booth our team will be pointing out a few unique features and differentiators Solstice brings to the table, but since I’m writing this now, I wanted to go ahead and do the honors.
- Solstice is the only pure software wireless collaboration solution on the market today. The software is display agnostic so it can work with any type of display including projectors and flat panels. This helps businesses to leverage their existing IT investments since no new hardware is required.
- The Solstice Open Control Protocol enables integration between Solstice Display Software with in-room AV control panels from vendors like Crestron and AMX.
- Supports Windows, OSX, Android and iOS mobile devices.
- With Solstice an unlimited number of people and content posts can be shared at one time.
- Our new Solstice Small Group Edition offers all the same functionality at about half the price when you don’t need to have more than 4 users sharing the screen at the same time.
If you haven’t seen Solstice yet take a peak at this short video that shows how Solstice works. Make sure to follow @Mersive and me (@The_Visualist) on Twitter for more updates from Enterprise Connect. If you’d like to schedule a specific meeting time, please get in touch with Erin Brown email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!